I noticed that many are unsure how to install, Elmin already posted a tutorial, but I decided to create this to help those who have difficulties.
- Install the SAMI program, download a vehicle (Preference ZIP or RAR) and run the SAMI.2Â°
- It will appear, and click Install Mod.3Â°
- After this screen appears, click San Andreas directory, and browse, search your computer where your GTA was installed.
Then click Mod Location and search your computer where is the vehicle.
* Important, check the checkbox (Backup files before installation) to prevent future problems!
- On this screen does not change anything, just click continue.5Â°
- Now put a name to the car you are installing (Custon Vehicle Name). And just below select the car you want to replace.
PS: If there is an error, it means that the vehicle is not compatible or are the colors of the car with wrong values, or file. txd or. dff are the names of their vehicles wrong.6Â°
- And if this screen appears, is because everything went well, and you can now enjoy their new cars!
Thank you for your attention!